Thank you to the following restaurants, World of Coca-Cola, and the various shops for the complimentary meals, tickets, and items during our girls’ trip in Atlanta. As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
When you’re a mom, getting away with girlfriends is a rarity. But recently I packed a bag and headed to spend time with a few of my fabulous blogger friends in the big city of Atlanta, Georgia. We laughed until our sides ached (pretty sure we all have rock hard abs now), munched on amazing food, and turned online friendships into real life ones! This trip was one to remember, and now I get to share how you can experience the ultimate girl’s trip in Atlanta too. Here’s the formula as to how.
- The most comfy, adorable outfits. We are moms, so of course, we need sassy graphic mom tees and leggings to lounge in while we do absolutely nothing…well, nothing but giggle like junior high girls while sipping on our actual-still-hot coffee (ya feel me?)! Our tees are from Honey Bee True Co. (Strong and Exhausted) and Mama Bird & Co., and our buttery smooth leggings are from Chocolate Milke.
- Speaking of coffee, you can’t forget to treat yourself with the cutest coffee mugs or wine glasses too! These made great souvenirs for us, and now every time I drink from my coffee mug, I think fondly on the memories we made together. We received ours from Copper Two.
- Flattering bathing suits. Fun in the sun HAS to happen when girls get together. And what better way to enjoy that time than to wear the most flattering swimsuits ever from Rad Swim! No matter our body shapes, we all felt gorgeous in these suits!
- Sweet treats. Every sleepover needs treats to share. And we absolutely enjoyed our sweet caramel treats from Sweet Thing Caramels. If you would like to treat yourself with some yummy caramels from Sweet Thing Caramels, you can receive 10% off with code: INSTAPIC2017. This code is good until the end of 2017! And there are so many flavors to try…the sea salt caramels are my personal favorite.
- Fab jewelry is a must. Remember when you and your BFF wore matching best friend necklaces? Well, these were our version of that: stacking bracelets from Luca Love Bracelets. They didn’t all match exactly, but they were similar in design and bore an even better meaning than those BFF necklaces back in the day. This company gives 25% of the sales to various charities and helps employ a group of women in Colombia. Love this cause so much!
- Travel bags and cases. Traveling in style is a must when getting together with gal pals… even down to the smallest of items! Our pill boxes from Port and Polish were even on point (you know you’re old when you all have coordinating pill boxes). LOL. A couple of the girls traveling with us have chronic illnesses, so these were perfect for them… and I just put Benadryl in there for my insomnia and Reese’s Pieces for my anxiety. Haha
- Fun outings. We didn’t do a whole lot other than relaxing and eating, but when we did go out to somewhere other than a restaurant, we hit up the World of Coca-Cola. If you haven’t been, then this place definitely needs to be on your list of to dos when you visit Atlanta next. We learned the ins and outs of this world-renowned company and got to taste test the many different flavors of Coca-Cola products from around the world. Informative and fun describes this experience perfectly!
- Scrumptious food. We ate like queens on our trip to Atlanta, and it’s all thanks to some amazing restaurants we discovered! You can read all about these fabulous joints here. Thank you, Le Petit Marche, Sun in My Belly, Food Terminal, and Establishment for hosting us! When in Atlanta, you have to check these places out!
There you go! The formula for an unforgettable weekend trip with the girls. Take my advice, and do yourself a favor by taking a break. Every mom deserves one every once in a while!